Sunday, May 24, 2009

Go Green on your Fabric Softener

Go Green on your Fabric Softener
By Jimely Flores
May 24, 2009

It is sunday afternoon and it is so hot in my place that instead of going out I decided to replenish my stock of fabric softener. I am making them myself. That way I have a control of the ingredients which are definitely all natural - a product that is friendly to my health and to the environment. The savings only come as a bonus here.

In fact, all my powder and bar laundry soaps, fabric softener, dishwashing liquid detergent and bath soaps, are all my creations - i make them myself. I will be very happy to share it with you if you want to GO GREEN and HEALTHY like me. Aside from GOING GREEN and OPTING for HEALTH and WELLNESS when using these products you could also save money, a must at these financial crisis times.

Contact me here or in my email: bank_ideas2@yahoo.com or thru my celfon: 09189428250. See you

No comments: